Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Perfume!

This is just a small list of my three current favorite perfumes that I would not hesitate to reccomend...

Miss Dior Cherie by Christian Dior

This sweet, soft fragrance is very modern and young, even though it's based on a classic. Its flirty, light scent manages to be sweet without being overpowering. Definitely one of my favorites.

Top notes: Strawberry leaves, green tangerine.
Middle notes: Caramelized popcorn, strawberry sorbet, pink jasmine.
Base notes: Fresh patchouli, crystalline musk.

Coach Legacy by Coach
The first thing that I noticed about Coach Legacy wasn't the scent, but the adorable packaging! The contents are just as lovely, bringing a fresh, fruity scent. Very sexy, very feminine, but still casual enough for everyday.

Top notes: Italian bergamot, mandarin zest, freesia.
Middle notes: Orange flower, gardenia brazil, honeysuckle, jasmine petals.
Base notes: Benzoin, cedar wood.

Allure Sensuelle by Chanel
I am absolutely in love (or maybe lust) with Allure Sensuelle's warm, romantic smell. The fragrance is spicier and warmer than Chanel's original Allure, but still very wearable. Very, very sexy.

Top notes: Bergamot, mandarin orange, pink pepper.
Middle notes: Jasmine, rose, iris, candied fruit, vetiver.
Base notes: French vanilla, amber, patchouli, frankincense.

Well, there you go! These are my current top three. If I had more time I'd be more detailed, but I'm rushing out to get the last-minute Christmas shopping done.

xoxox!

Oh, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! <3
May the first day of the new year find you staggering about with an attractive man at your side, a flute of champagne in your hand, and a fabulous dress on your body!

No comments: