Friday, November 14, 2008

Ahh! I repent!

JULY was the last time I posted here. JULY. UNACCEPTABLE. I REPENT!
Please cleanse me of my blog-ignoring sins!
AAAHHH!

(ahem.)

Anyway, what I'm getting at is I'm going to be on here a LOT more than I have been. Like, a LOOOTTT more. So get ready to once again experience the flesh-tearing boredom of updates from my life. I don't know how I lasted this long without knowing others are sharing the pointless moments I feel like blogging about.

I'M BACK, BITCHES!

Hey, you know what word I miss? Biatch. I mean, I think that went out of style along with scrunchies in grade five, but seriously, how much fun is it to greet your friends with a shrill "BEEEEYOOOTCHHHH!!!" ? I think that might be my new thing.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo and xo!

No comments: