Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wise spending...

So one of my BFFs is kind of living my dream rebellion right now.
Her savings account is just about to be raped in the name of fashion and upsetting her parents. As far as I know she's got about two thousand dollars saved away for whatever reason (my savings account has about two hundred dollars, so I don't really see the point of them).
ANYWAY, this story has a point, and here it is.
She's recently been quarrelling with them and has decided that it's time for some good old-fashioned rebellion. Therefore; we are going shopping. Wait, no. We are removing her debit card limits on her savings account, and then going shopping.
For shoes.
And she's spending all of it.
OHHHHHHHHH.
So excited.
I love my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg... im so jealous like you have no idea... anyway i really like your blog keep it up lol.