Friday, May 23, 2008

What fun.. shopping adventures.

So the rebellious shopping spree was a major success. Just over two thousand dollars: gone. And this is a huge deal because not only did her parents put money into that account (a few hundred, if I'm not mistaken), but she spent it all on two things.
Two.
LOVING THIS, BY THE WAY!
Anyway, these are the purchases...
A pair of Christian Louboutin heels [image here].
Details? They're a pair of No Prives, slingback in tiger-print patent leather with a black patent leather heel [four and three-quarters of an inch] and black patent leather detailing around the peep toe.
EEP.
And the second... a handbag, natch.
To be specific, a Yves Saint Laurent Raspail tote in deep red crocodile-embossed patent leather.
It is gorgeous.
I want to have sex with it.
Anyway, it looks like this.
I wish I had a savings account like hers... or, like her former one.
What fun.
I wish I could do this every day.

No comments: