Friday, May 16, 2008

I abhor surveys, but how well do you guys really know me...?

TALLNESS;
[ ] under 5'4
[ ] 5'4"-5'5"
[ ] 5'5"-5.6"
[ ]'5.6.5 - 5'7 ''
[x] 5'7" - 6'0
[ ] tall (6'1 and up)


NATURALLY;
[ ] blonde
[ ] redhead
[ ] brunette
[ ] dirty blonde
[ ] brownish
[x] dark brown
[ ] black
[ ] red/light brown
[ ] don't know, dyed too much


EYES;
[x] blue
[ ] brown
[ ] black
[ ] green
[ ]dark/hazel
[ ] gold/gray
[ ] silver/gray
[ ] blue/green
[ ] blue/gray
[ ] green/gray
[ ] they change colors


HAIR LENGTH;
[x] short
[ ]medium
[ ] long... ish
[ ] none of your buisness


Your personality is sometimes...

[x] talkative
[x] shy
[x] funny
[x] serious
[x] laid back
[x] strict
[x] hyper
[x] sarcastic


You like listening to:

[x] pop
[ ] country
[ ] Christian
[ ] orchestral/classical
[x] techno
[ ] oldies
[ ] opera
[ ] soca
[ ] 80's
[ ] disco
[ ] rap
[ ] classic rock
[ ] punk
[x] pop punk
[ ] metal
[ ] reggae
[x] rock
[x] alt/indie rock
[ ] emo
[ ] foreign rock
[x] lots of different kinds
[x] dancehall


Your confessions:

[ ] I'm afraid of silence
[x] I am ticklish
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark
[ ] I've collected comic books
[ ] I sometimes shut out others
[ ] I open up to others TOO easily
[ ] I read the newspaper
[x] I love Disney movies
[x] I'm a sucker for gorgeous eyes
[x] I am a sucker for gorgeous smile
[ ] I don't kill bugs
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name
[ ] I bake well
[x] I have worn pajamas to class
[ ] I love Martha Stewart
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[x] I am self-conscious
[x] I love to laugh
[ ] I can't swallow pills
[ ] I bite my nails
[ ] play video games when I'm bored
[ ] I have gotten lost in the city
[x] I have gone out in public in my pajamas
[x] I have made out in an elevator
[ ] I have been skydiving
[ ] I have been bungee jumping
[x] I have bitten someone
[x] I have egged or rolled a house/car/telephone booth.
[x] I have smashed into a car..well not smashed. hit.
[ ] I have been fired
[x] I have been skinny dipping


Have you ever...

[x] seen a shooting star
[x] joke proposed to anyone
[x] gotten stitches
[x] eaten Sushi
[x] gotten the chicken pox
[x] Ridden in a taxi
[ ] Been on a cruise ship
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[ ] Been on a plane by yourself
[x] had surgery
[ ] seen a movie 2 or more times in the theater
[x] been on stage
[x] gotten a black eye
[ ] memorized all the dialogue in a movie
[ ] watched an entire baseball game


Do you like...

[ ] old movies
[x] musicals
[x] blasting music in your car/or someone else's
[ ] foreign foods
[ ] gameboy Pokemon
[x] Christmas time
[ ] animals
[x] coffee
[x] tea
[x] summer
[ ] winter

No comments: