Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Top Model, bitches!

Okay, so here are my ANTM lists for this cycle...

Love;
Whitney []
Aimee []
Katarzyna []


Unsure;
Anya []
Claire []


Hate;
Fatima []
Dominique []
Lauren []

Sooooo glad Marvita got the boot this week... I mean, she looked like a boy! I loved her ghetto attitude and she took the occasional good picture, but modeling is about looking good enough to make people want what you're wearing, you know? Which brings me to my thing with Lauren. One word. Troll.

Speaking of reality shows, I'm gonna cover my Pussycat Dolls presents Girlicious lists now too (shut up)...

Love;
Jenna []
Nichole []

Unsure;
Natalie []
Carrie []
Charlye []

Hate;
Chrystina []
Tiffanie []

Okay, so Ilisa was my favorite... UNTIL SHE GOT KICKED OFF... so now I'm rooting Nichole all the way. I mean, Jenna is superglam, but laaaazy! And Christyna is GAWJUSS, but a whiny, irritating girl. And I just think Tiffanie is ugly, so whatev.

No comments: